In order to participate in any activity sponsored by the FCHS or BFMS athletic departments you must have a valid, VHSL athletic physical on file in the athletic office. This physical must be dated May 1, 2020 or later in order to be valid.
2. Fall 2020 Parent/Athlete Meetings (cheer, cross country, golf, football and volleyball) will take place on the following dates: July 21st at 4:00, and July 27th at 6:00. These are mandatory meetings prior to participation in any VHSL sanctioned event.
3. Once the VHSL issues guidance for the 2020 -2021 athletic seasons we will update here, and on all of our social media and school accounts.
4. Get in contact with your specific coach to find out workout schedules.
5. Be safe and practice good hygiene.
6. Tryouts: July 30th - Football/Golf
August 3rd - Cheer, Volleyball and Cross Country
*** THIS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AS NEW GUIDANCE IS PASSED DOWN.
Plan now to be a part of the Eagle Nation. Prepare not only to rise, but to soar.